Shamrock Training Team
The Shamrock Training Team presented by Murphy’s Irish Pub will provide you an unforgettable training experience this winter! No matter your race distance, from the Shamrock 8K to the Half Marathon to the Marathon, the training team will help you accomplish your goals. Once you cross the finish line, we will celebrate together during the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon Race Weekend! Over the past four years, we have coached over 1000 people from 5K walkers to Boston Marathon Qualifiers.
Team Members benefits beginning the first week of December:
Training Plan and Meet-ups:
- Team member launch party – meet J&A Racing staff, connect with your new friends, and enjoy food, drinks, and a DJ.
- Sixteen week training program with a written schedule by RRCA Certified Running Coach Ryan Conrad based on your fitness level.
- Your training program will be available online and through a mobile app thanks to our partnership with Final Surge.
- Personal guidance and committed communication from Ryan Conrad throughout the program.
- Organized and fully supported weekly group runs that includes Pace Leaders for Saturday morning long runs, Gatorade, gels, and water on the route.
- Bi-weekly run meet-ups to include Thursday evenings (6:15PM) and Saturday mornings (7AM).
Exclusive team member benefits at local businesses:
- Free yoga classes thanks to Studio Bamboo
- Monthly seminars and clinics on the mental side of running, running shoes, Bon Secours In Motion nutrition clinic, and much more including a Race Director chat
- Murphy’s Irish Pub will also be offering other surprises along the way – Cheers!
Race weekend benefits:
- INDOOR private team member dry bag check and bathrooms at the starting line of each race
- Exclusive access to a private training team area at the post-race party
- Access to a private Facebook group for members to connect
- Official Training Team technical shirt
Stay tuned for 2020 Shamrock Training Team Prices
Have questions? Please contact Team Director & RRCA Certified Running Coach: Ryan Conrad |email@example.com | 757.412.1056
“I’m constantly inspired by my teammates. Not only have I been running consistently for months, I’m happy doing it, I’m making huge improvements in both speed and distance, and I’m never without a running buddy.” – Allison
“The amount of acceptance and support is immeasurable!” – Lauren
“They get me out of bed every Saturday, they are the reason I push through hard runs, and they are the reason I celebrate every finish line.” – Kristy
“The camaraderie Ryan Conrad creates throughout this team is irreplaceable. It anyone really wants to improve their running times in a fun-filled way this team is the place to go.” – Don
“This team not only pushes you but it lets you prove to yourself you can truly do things you’ve always told yourself you couldn’t do. It helps you prove yourself wrong.” – Amber
“Truly the best money I have ever spent! I not only got motivate and advice, I got friends that will last a lifetime.”- Jennifer