The Yuengling Shamrock Marathon Weekend is celebrating its 47th year in 2019. You have the chance to reach over 25,000 runners and 60,000 spectators, friends and families not just race weekend, but months in advance, during and after the event.
- College-educated: Today’s core runners are highly educated with 79% having earned a college diploma, compared with only 27% of the United States population (ACS, 2006-08).
- Affluent: These runners are affluent with 73% of those surveyed reporting a Household Income of more than $75,000, well above the U.S. median household income of $52,175 (ACS, 2006-08).
- Active Participants: Core runners are active participants who train year round, reporting running / jogging an average of 224 days and logging 1,357 miles per year, a significant difference compared with the typical fitness runner / jogger who runs approximately 85 days per year (SGMA, 2009).
- Running Shoes: The average respondent purchased 3.2 pairs of running shoes in the last year contributing to the 2.31 billion in jogging / running footwear sales reported by the National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA).
- Race Distance: The favorite race distance continues to be the half-marathon reflecting why the half-marathon has been the fastest growing distance in the U.S. since 2003 and why for four consecutive years (2006-09) the 13.1 mile distance has grown by 10% or more in this country, according to Running USA.
Info provided by Running USA
We have sponsorship packages to fit any marketing need. If you would like a customized package, we can do that, too – just email us!
Contact: Ryan Conrad Ryanc@jandaracing.com