1. If you purchased the Registration Fee Reimbursement Plan during registration prior to September 29, 2017, you may be eligible for a refund through that service. Contact them by calling 1-888-596-3407 or email them at EventRefund@Transamerica.com.
2. NO transfers of entry to another J&A Racing event outside of the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon Weekend.
3. You may switch your current Shamrock event to another Shamrock event. If you would like to switch races (i.e. Marathon to Half Marathon) or update your entry information, you can do so by clicking here.
4. You may transfer your current race registration to another person. The new participant will be responsible for a $25 transfer fee. It is the current participant’s decision to gift the amount paid for the registration to the new participant or to receive a refund for the registration. The refund will not be granted until the new participant is successfully registered. Refunds will not be given for any charitable donations made. Items purchased during registration will not be transferred and arrangements must be made with the J & A Racing office to pick up any additional items. (i.e. shirts, hats, etc.). Transfers must be made by January 29, 2018 at 11:59PM. After that time, transfers will close and will not reopen. Click here for more information or to transfer your registration to another person.
5. It is imperative that the registration data associated with your race number does in fact belong to you, the participant. If race organizers become aware that a runner has participated in one of our events with a bib that is not registered to that runner, both the runner AND the person whom the bib is registered will be prohibited from participating in subsequent J & A Racing events for a minimum of two years.
Our past races have been marred by numerous participants running under the guise of someone else’s race number. While this may seem harmless to the parties perpetrating the unauthorized bib transfer, it does convey serious consequences to the organizers and participant field alike. From race results to finishers’ awards being impacted as well as medical staff being able to correctly identify participants in need of treatment, it is imperative that the registration data associated with your race number does in fact belong to you, the participant. Please see #4 above to transfer your registration to another person.
6. You may defer your entry to the following year. You may only defer to and from the same event: 2017 Dolphin or Whale Challenge to 2018, 2017 Half Marathon to the 2018 Half Marathon, 2017 Full Marathon to the 2018 Full Marathon, the 2017 8K to the 2018 8K. Deferrals may not be transferred to another person. Refunds will not be issued under any circumstances. All deferrals must be made by Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 11:59 pm. After that time you will not be able to defer to the following year. You may only defer an entry once (I.e., if you deferred your 2017 entry to 2018, you will not be able to defer it again in 2018 to 2019.) There will be no deferrals at the Shamrock Sports and Fitness Expo. Click here to defer now.
7. Participants must be at least 16 years of age on March 18, 2018 to participate in the Marathon and at least 12 years of age on March 18, 2018 to participate in the Half Marathon.
8. If you cannot pick up your packet during the Expo hours and do not have someone else that can pick it up for you, for a fee of $25, we can mail you your packet. Please click on this option during registration. If you are already registered and would like to add it to your registration, please click here. The packet mailing option will close on February 5, 2018 at 11:59PM. Packets will be mailed the week of March 1, 2018.
9. Important packet pick up information– If you are 16 or older, you must have your ID to pick up your race number – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are picking up race numbers for others, you must have your ID, a signed and printed authorization form and a copy of the participant’s ID – NO EXCEPTIONS. CLICK HERE for the authorization form.