Race day is about more than just a race.
It is an experience.
Make the most of your Shamrock Training Experience by adding our training program to your registration.
- Sixteen-week training plan with a written schedule by RRCA Certified Running Coach Ryan Conrad and Race Director Jerry Frostick based on your fitness level
- Your training program will be available online and through a mobile app (starting in December)
- Community Runs: Three (3) meet-ups with pre-determined routes + fully supported long runs with Nuun/water stops and Honey Stinger gels. Dates: January 11th / February 8th / February 29th
- Exclusive perks at fitness orientated businesses
Exclusive Shamrock Swag
- Official Shamrock In-Training Shirt
- Shamrock Giveaways throughout the training experience
- Exclusive item for participating in the Shamrock Training Experience to be picked up at the expo
Oppurtunities to Connect with the Shamrock Community
- Access to a private Facebook group for members to connect
- Meet other runners from around the country with your same running goals
Impact on Local Youth
- A portion of your registration will directly benefit J&A Racing Foundation’s Starting Strides program that provides free custom fit running shoes, entries and transportation to students at Title I Schools for the Operation Smile Shamrock Final Mile
Experience Investment: $95
Have questions? Please contact Ryan Conrad |firstname.lastname@example.org | 757.412.1056