Our J&A Racing training team presented by Murphy’s will provide you an unforgettable training experience. No matter your race distance, from the 8k or half to a full marathon, the team will help you accomplish your goals, while keeping training fun. Then we’ll celebrate together during the Yuengling Shamrock race weekend! Over the past two years we have coached over 500 people from walkers to Boston Qualifiers.
Below is a highlight of team member only benefits beginning the first week of December:
- Exclusive team member launch party – meet J&A Racing staff, connect with your new friends, and enjoy food, drinks, and a DJ.
- Sixteen week training program with a written schedule by RRCA Certified Running Coach Ryan Conrad based on your fitness level.
- Personal guidance and committed communication from Ryan Conrad throughout the program.
- Bi-weekly run meet-ups to include Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Organized and fully supported weekly group runs that includes Pace Leaders for Saturday morning long runs, Gatorade, gels, and water on the route.
- Private team member dry bag check and restrooms during the Yuengling Shamrock race weekend.
- Exclusive access to a private training team area within the large post-race party tent during the Yuengling Shamrock race weekend.
- Monthly seminars and clinics on the mental side of running, Studio Bamboo yoga, running shoes, Bon Secours In Motion nutrition clinic, and much more, including a Race Director chat.
- Discounted massages and sports nutrition evaluation thanks to Bon Secours In Motion.
- Access to a private Facebook group for members to connect.
- Exclusive team member only benefits at local businesses.
- Official Training Team technical shirt.
Team Package: $200 until November 5th. $225 until December 1st. $250 until sold out or December 15th.
Have questions? Please contact Team Director & RRCA Certified Running Coach: Ryan Conrad |firstname.lastname@example.org | 757.412.1056
“I’m constantly inspired by my teammates. Not only have I been running consistently for months, I’m happy doing it, I’m making huge improvements in both speed and distance, and I’m never without a running buddy.” – Allison
“The amount of acceptance and support is immeasurable!” – Lauren
“They get me out of bed every Saturday, they are the reason I push through hard runs, and they are the reason I celebrate every finish line.” – Kristy
“The camaraderie Ryan Conrad creates throughout this team is irreplaceable. It anyone really wants to improve their running times in a fun-filled way this team is the place to go.” – Don
“This team not only pushes you but it lets you prove to yourself you can truly do things you’ve always told yourself you couldn’t do. It helps you prove yourself wrong.” – Amber
“Truly the best money I have ever spent! I not only got motivate and advice, I got friends that will last a lifetime.”- Jennifer