Are you in the military and looking for a fun and healthy way to get your Command to join you in the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon Weekend? If so, then sign up for the Military team challenge!
We have Military team categories for the TowneBank 8k, Anthem Half Marathon, and Yuengling Shamrock Marathon. To join the military team, you MUST be part of the military (active or reserves). Only participants with a military email address will be accepted.
**Important–Your team name MUST be the name of your Command. Any teams without a Command name will be removed from the team competition.
Creating/Joining a Team:
You must first be registered for the event to create or join a team. You can create or join a team after the registration process for the race distance you are running. If you create a team, you become the team captain and have the ability to manage your team members. Please check with all other team members before creating a team to make sure nobody else has already created one. If you are creating multiple teams (8k, Half, Full) for the same command, please put the distance on the end of your name. For example: JEBLCFS Half
1. All team members must work for the same military command.
2. You must have a minimum of 3 people on your team (there is not a maximum limit on how many people can be a part of the team)
3. The top 3 fastest times will score for your team. Times will be added together for the total time and then scored against other teams.
4. All team additions/changes MUST be made by March 4, 2016. After this time, we cannot make any changes to teams.
5. Everyone on the team must participate in the same race distance.