1. If you purchased the Registration Fee Reimbursement Plan during registration, you may be eligible for a refund through that service. Contact them by calling 1-888-596-3407 or email them at EventRefund@Transamerica.com.
2. NO transfers of entry to another J&A event outside of the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon Weekend.
3. You may switch your current Shamrock event to another Shamrock event. If you would like to switch races (i.e. marathon to half marathon) or update your entry information, you can do so by clicking here. All you need is your confirmation number and date of birth. You will be charged the difference in entry fees from what you previously paid for your current race category to the current fee for the new race category you are transferring into. After February 14, 2016 there is a $25.00 processing fee for ANY changes to your registration (this is in addition to any difference in entry fee payments). **Once a race has sold out, you can no longer transfer to that event. Switching races must be completed by March 15, 2016 at 11:59PM.
4. You may transfer your current race registration to another person. The new participant will be responsible for a $25 transfer fee. It is the current participants decision to gift the amount paid for the registration to the new participant or to receive a refund for the registration. The refund will not be granted until the new participant is successfully registered. Refunds will not be given for any charitable donations made. Items purchased in registration will not be transferred and arrangements must be made with the J & A office to pick up any additional items. (i.e. shirts, hats, etc.). Transfers must be made by January 31, 2016 at 11:59PM. After that time transfers will close and will not reopen. Click here now for more information or to transfer your registration to another person.
5.It is imperative that the registration data associated with your race number does in fact belong to you, the participant. If race organizers become aware that a runner has participated in one of our events with a bib that is not registered to that runner, both the runner AND the person whom the bib is registered will be prohibited from participating in subsequent J & A Racing Inc. events for a minimum of two years.
Our past races have been marred by numerous participants running under the guise of someone else’s race number. While this may seem harmless to the parties perpetrating the unauthorized bib transfer, it does convey serious consequences to the organizers and participant field alike. From race results to finishers’ awards being impacted as well as medical staff being able to correctly identify participants in need of treatment, it is imperative that the registration data associated with your race number does in fact belong to you, the participant. Please see #4 above to transfer your registration to another person.
6. You may defer your entry to the following year. You may only defer to and from the same event: 2016 Dolphin, Whale or King Neptune to 2017, 2016 Half Marathon to the 2017 Half Marathon, 2016 full marathon to the 2017 full marathon, the 2016 8K to the 2017 8K. Registrations may not be transferred to another person. Refunds will not be issued under any circumstances. All deferrals must be made by Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 11:59 pm. After that time you will not be able to defer to the following year. You may only defer an entry once (I.e., if you deferred your 2015 entry to 2016, you will not be able to defer it again in 2016 to 2017.) There will be no deferrals at the Sports and Fitness Expo.7. Participants must be at least 16 years of age on March 20, 2016 to participate in the marathon and at least 12 years of age on March 20, 2016 to participate in the half marathon. Click here to defer now.
8. If you cannot pick up your packet during the Expo hours and do not have someone else that can pick it up for you, For a fee of $25, we can mail you your packet. Please click on this option during registration. If you are already registered and would like to add it to your registration, please click here. The packet mailing option will close on February 1st at 11:59PM.
9. Signed up to run, but now you can’t make it? Defer your race entry to the 2017 event! For $30.00 (Marathon and Anthem Half Marathon) $15.00 (TowneBank 8k), $75 King Neptune $75 and $45 Whale and Dolphin Challenge we’ll roll your entry over to the following year. The deadline to defer your entry to 2017 is March 15th at 11:59 pm.
10. Important packet pick up information– If you are 16 or older, you must have your ID to pick up your race number – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are picking up race numbers for others, you must have your ID, a note from the person you are picking up for authorizing you to pick up their packet and a copy of their ID – NO EXCEPTIONS.